6.30.2010

I'm in the [blog] zone

My general feeling about blogging:



Just kidding.
Actually~



I think it was hard to keep up with a topic in a long extension sometimes, so it was stressful. But not quite as a dramatic as it could have been.

I enjoyed it because we don't get that many chances to grab a topic and say anything we want, not trying to please the teacher's personal taste.

I don't know if I ever got my points for the blogs I wrote at home or a few days late, but I wish there was a way to have them because I did my best trying to write decent posts and taking good care of my grammar. The thing is, I only skipped class one time without a real reason. All the other times were because I was feeling sick after having almost nonstop classes from 8:30 am to 3 pm, and sometimes I didn't sleep that much the night before (because I was studying or... I don't know... trying to figure out some ridiculous actionscript), so I drank too much coffee in the morning to stay alert and it also made me feel sick, etc, etc, etc.

So Wednesdays are an all day long torture for me. Yet, I tried to post most of the entries we were supposed to write, so, compared to the people who didn't even bother, I think I should get at least MERCY :( I really did my best~

I DO feel like I learned something. I don't know if there's a big difference, but there sure is. And it was really useful to read my classmate's blogs too, because I got an impression about my own skills compared to theirs.


I'll miss this, seriously.
This isn't farewell~ this is~... you know what I mean.


[Angélica]

4 comments:

  1. I really know what you mean, today I was feeling bad too because work, etc etc etc.. jaja but I think the teacher is gonna have mercy with you.. we LOVE posting jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked to post too. I've never had a dinamic blog, to put it in some way... so this was a good experience to me!!!
    Pleased to meet you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Angelica! Your comment was so kind n_n

    I'd like to keep in touch with you too, because I think you are very nice too. And so are many of our classmates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love your animated gifts, so funny

    I don't really like to comment so i don't know what else to say

    btw, good post

    ReplyDelete