4.07.2010

Late for this party?


Hello, I'm sorry I'm so late for this but... whatever.
My name is Angelica and I'm coursing the 5th term of Graphic Design. Only 7 more to go, yay~

I've always been kind of good with english, but I felt the need to speak fluently, so that's why I'm here. Eager to learn and to help you guys out if you need me.

About me~ I don't really like this career but I know I wouldn't study anything else. Except a language, probably. Like Korean or...Japanese or ... Chinese. I like oriental 'everything', from music, to men, to TV-Shows, to a place to live. But I'm here and I'm staying--- for now.

Just in case you were wondering, the picture in my profile is not me; it's Kai, the drummer and leader of the GazettE, a japanese band. He inspires me to go on fighting to survive and to approach new goals everyday. He's cute too.

I hope this wasn't too long.
Let's give our best!

[Angélica]

2 comments:

  1. Do you like GazettE too?? cool XD
    I love their music (and Reita it's my favorite one)
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dooo omg I love you already ♥ I hadn't found any of their fans around here!

    my favourite is obviously Kai, but I admire Reita, and I respect him and somehow adore him because the sound of his bass is... sexy... and I like it ♥

    fuuu we have something in common! :D

    ReplyDelete