5.15.2010

Quintay, V Region

 First of all, I hope it's not too late to do this.

 This place is Quintay. I don't quite remember exactly where it is, but it's in the V Region, somewhere near Valparaiso...probably.

The thing is, we went there with our high school's 4th grade B as a final year's trip. 'Viaje de estudios', that's how we call it. It was twenty of us. We were fourty, but many people didn't show up. It was ok; more fun for the few of us. The beach, the cabins, the pool room, etc. We used to do crazy touristic videos, or horror films in the forest, so we had a lot of nice memories together.

That picture above, is from a photoshoot that me and a couple of friends did the last day we stayed there. I didn't quite enjoy it as I could have, because I didn't drink any alcohol, nor could stay up late. I kept falling asleep before 1 am.

I haven't seen any of my classmates since the day after that picture was taken. Except for the first girl on the left; she's still one of my closest friends and bassist of my rock band.

This is a part of my life I keep forgetting about, until I see these pictures again. Then all the memories come alive vividly, in a really beautiful way.

That's why I like Quintay ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment